Thursday, June 21, 2007

Day 3: Spaceship

There no much to say. Me "surfin' teh intarwebz", me think. Me not sure how you surf intarwebz, me try best but there no water in Hellfire. Me try to go Zangarmarsh, and they say "No!" and then me hit with blackjack like lazy peon. It hurt, and me no like angry Orc Captain.

Me get back to point. Me found picture of creature, it cute creature, remind me of Ravager, but furry, and less spikey. But, it give me message of doom. It says "I'M IN UR SPACESHIP STEALING UR GRAVITY." Me not sure what to do. Me building secret spaceship like big blue people to get away from here. Me hear they have nice place at other side of Dark Portal, but they no let me go there. They very mean to me at gate, me say "Me no demon!" and they say, well, they say nothing, but they stab me with pointy sticks and me run away before me dead, like talented Paladin me see, but with no glowy bubble shields.

Me very distressed, me not sure what to do with no gravity. Me ask you kind furry ravager, please give gravity back? Please? (:-[)

Zug Zug

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 22, 2007 at 1:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You easily best blog of BR* blogs. You keep up good work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home