Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Day 2: Still Hungry

This thing working? It ask me to hit any key to continue, and me not sure where any key is. So me just eat apple key, it no taste like apples. It remind me of that cereal we eat at the cafeteria, 'Apple Chunks'. No taste like apples.

Me found picture of me that me got drawn at Hellfire Festival Faire, it was just before me go into gnome tossing competition and win the gold for team 'Rocks for Brain'. Oh, fine fine, you no believe me that me have fancy epic armours? You just jealous.

Me need to go back to Ramparts now, somebody yelling for me to heal them. Maybe me use bandages, me not sure, me haven't used first aid for long time. Dr. Orc reporting for duty!

Zug Zug

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home